CRAWL SPACE REPAIR SERVICES IN Coffee County, Enterprise, Al
Your crawl space is the most overlooked area of your home. It’s hard to get to; it’s not an everyday trip until something goes wrong.
Your crawl space is a sublevel under the floor that has exposed plumbing and electrical wires. The conditions in your crawl space are critical to the overall health and comfort of your home. Crawl space damage is well-hidden, but there are signs to watch for.
What are the signs of a damaged crawl space?
- Musty odors
- Insect or rodent infestation
- Poor indoor air quality
- Sweating or excess condensation on air ducts
- Wood rot
- Cold, uncomfortable or buckling floors
- Mildew and mold
Crawl Space Encapsulation & Repair in Coffee County, Enterprise, Al
Wait, it smells moldy and damp. Shouldn’t I call the HVAC guy?
Up to half of the air that you breathe in your home comes up from the lower level. Commonly people assume that any smells are going to be an HVAC related issue. It’s essential to look deeper at the warning signs versus a passing glance. If your crawl space is left vulnerable to the outside elements, especially moisture and unwanted critters, it can lead to some disturbing concerns.
Where do I go from here?
It’s critical to understand the nature of your problem, but also the solution. At Foundation RESQ, we offer a FREE inspection of your crawl space. We will work with you and discuss every option until we find the best one for your home. We have a wide range of crawl space repair solutions for homeowners in Coffee County, Enterprise, Al. We provide a full crawl space encapsulation system, stabilization services, and crawl space drainage systems.
Crawl Space Repair Services We Offer In Coffee County, Enterprise, Al:
- Crawl space encapsulation reduces water damage, infestation, and foundation damage
- Crawl space drainage systems offer added protection against flooding and water damage
- Crawl space stabilization systems ensure your foundation is secure and you’re protected against mold
- Crawl space vents and doors add protection against the outside elements including critters, mold, water, and even burglars
- Crawl peace waterproofing ensures your home can withstand mold growth, foundation damage, and flooding
- Crawl space dehumidification reduces the humidity in your home so your family is safer and more comfortable
Schedule a Free Inspection Today!
The best first step you can take is to contact Foundation RESQ for an inspection of your home. Our expert contractors provide free crawlspace estimates to home and business owners in Coffee County, Enterprise, Al.